It’s time to get up and get going with both eating healthier, training smarter and getting better! But it’s hard when you’re trying to balance a healthy lifestyle along with school; therefore I’ve gathered the most helpful posts that I’ve seen and know about here on tumblr for every student trying to stay healthy! :)
- 5 Reasons why you should pack your lunch
- School lunch ideas 1
- School lunch ideas 2
- School lunch ideas 3
- School lunch ideas 4
- How to make a healthy eating plan
- What to eat when you’re really stressed
- Peanut butter for breast cancer
- Eat colorful foods!
- Clean eating 101
- Simple vs complex carbs
- Gatorade vs water
- Drink more water!
- Grocery list
- Why a calorie is not a calorie
- How to choose the healthiest drinks
- Nursing your sweet tooth
- Yoga poses at your desk
- 3 HIIT style equipment free at home cardio plans
- 43 youtube channels for fitness/health
- 44 body weight exercises
- Blogilates HIITs
- Back on pointe workout plan
- 30 burpee variations
- 27 squat variations
- Yoga for…
- Fitness do’s and dont’s
- Bikini body workouts at home
- 23 skipping rope exercises
- Ultimate workouts for your butt
- 50 fitness facts you need to know
- 50 ways to stay more active
Full pack posts:
- How to stay healthy while living at school
- Getting started check list
- How to stay healthy during college
- Free calendars
- How to build muscle and burn fat
- 50 clever DIY way to organize your entire life
- 27 websites for a new year
- The healthy eating handbook
- The fitness handbook 2
- The healthy living handbook 3
Other neat posts:
- 10 best fitness apps
- Cardiovascular health
- The science route to a longer life
- Running from the dangers
- Type one diabetes
- The truth about weight loss plateaus
- What is an eating disorder
- The color of your pee
- Bipolar disorder
- Sleep or die
Hope you can get some help out of these :)
No-Bake Watermelon Cake
Food Heaven Made Easy writes:
Since summer is quickly coming to an unfortunate halt, we decided to whip up a refreshing watermelon recipe to celebrate this short lived season. This isn’t just any watermelon recipe. This is a fancy nutrient-packed watermelon cake recipe for you to enjoy with friends and family (it serves 8!) The best part is that it’s really affordable and can be done in just a few easy steps.
3-Minute Video Tutorial here.
Printable recipe here.
If you’ve never planted a seed in the ground before, chances are that the thought of growing your own vegetables — no matter how exciting — incites feelings of anxiety.
I made this using the blender method (because I don’t trust my centrifugal juicer with leafy greens) and replaced the 1 cup of water with 2 cups of coconut water and I also didn’t strain it. It was FUCKING AMAZING
Cat-shaped treats seem like a wonderful way to celebrate how much you like your feline friends. These treats are cat-shaped nerikiri, which is “a traditional Japanese sweet made by mixing shiro-an (sweetened white bean paste) with gyuhi (made of glutinous rice, similar to mochi but softer).” Caroline sculpts her nerikiri cats and kittens into various sizes and poses and then uses edible dyes to add distinguishing markings and fine details. She even makes little accessories for them, like tea sets and pillows for extra-comfy lounging.
Based on the effort that goes into making these sweets, it seems likely that Caroline’s family probably has at least one real life cat of their own and we’re guessing it leads a wonderfully spoiled life.
Visit RocketNews24 for additional photos.